DBBAI Live Virtual Classes
Virtual Classes :
Monday 19th April (70th & last class!)
(join from 6.45pm for a 7pm start)
From 26th April we are in Cambourne (outside - see return to training)
IMPORTANT : it is assumed that before joining the virtual class that all the information on this page has been read and understood (anyone under 16 should have an adult review)
Link for class can be found below.
All classes are provided on the basis that the disclaimer & info below has been read and understood.
During the current Covid restrictions will be running weekly virtual classes for DBBAI students/instructors on Mondays until 22nd April (when we will start up outside classes).
In all cases we will open up access at 6.45pm to give time to connect and a bit of social time. Class starts at 7pm for 1 hour.
You need a little bit of room, at least be able to take a couple of steps forward. Clothing wise, wear what ever is comfortable.
You might find downloading and installing the Zoom app more stable than via web browser.
You MUST type your name(s) when joining via Zoom, as there is no password, all attendees will need to be admitted by the host.
See below for further info:
General information around the training:
- Limited to DBBAI members
- There will be a warm up with cardio/stretching and then drills (kicks, punches, blocks and combinations), some static combination work and forms (subject to your own space)
- Ideally you will need enough room in front of video to take at least 2 steps
- You will need space to your side, for example if we do round kicks.
- It’s a little less formal than a normal class
- Its worth testing your camera, microphone before joining
- Our instructor insurance does extend to virtual classes
- We need to be able to see each student via video
- You must ensure you have enough room to train (see above), we take no responsibility for any damage or loss or injury if guidence is not followed, please use common sense and use spatial awareness.
- All students under 16 should be supervised by an adult.
- Ensure you sure you are fit and well
enough to train.
- Enjoy and have fun! Lets keep going...!
Link for the virtual class:
Meeting ID: 811 0286 9697